On presentation of proof of status.
Young persons (3,50 €)
For visitors aged 6-18
Concessions (4,5 €)
Concession tickets are available to:
- Job seekers
- The discounted price is also available to groups of over 10 people
- The concession price also applies to visitors in the event the museum is partially closed and during Happy Hour (tickets sold an hour before the Museum closes).
Students (2,00 €)
Available for student under 26 years old.
The following are entitled to free admission:
- Members of the Amuséum Association
- Members of the Société Linéenne de Bordeaux
- Children under the age of 6
- Carte Jeunes holders
- Accompanying adults of a Carte Jeunes holder under 16 (one accompanying adult per card holder)
- Visitors with disabilities and their companion
- Visitors receiving state benefits (RSA, ASS, ATS, ASPA and ATA)
- Journalists on presentation of their press card
- Pass Musées Bordeaux or Pass Pro holders issued by the City of Bordeaux or by Bordeaux Métropole
- City Pass holders
- Agents working for the City of Bordeaux and Bordeaux Métropole
- Students on the following courses: Life and Earth Sciences, Science Mediation, Journalism and Cultural Mediation; students on university art programmes, enrolled in public art schools and students of graphic arts, design, industrial design, applied arts and crafts, photography, fashion and design, heritage and landscaping.
- Grand Donateur card holders
- ICOM or Icomos card holders
- ‘Tour guide’ card holders
- Opération Sentinelle card holders
The Museum of Bordeaux is free for all visitors the first Sunday of every month (except July and August)